LUSH Soil Regenerator Plus (LSR+)
Available in Three Sizes
Perfect for smaller or top-off applications such as potted plants, nurseries, and small gardens.
Great for medium-sized applications where multiple bags can be used in an area — such as larger gardens and greenhouses.
Suitable for large productions
Also Available by the Ton — Ideal for Large Commercial Farming Production
For ornamental plants and vegetables
• Apply 10% to 20% of medium pot size volume by side-dressing or combining with potting mix. An application of ½ inch-thick surface layer to large pots. Ornamental plants on the ground, apply about 200g per plant.
• Application level depends on need per average yield expectation. For example: 11 50kg sacks LUSH per hectare with an average yield expectation of 100-110 bags. Expected equal yield or better and improved soil condition (pH and soil structure) — contact for various application details.
• Still under study validation, results expected this year. Theoretical recommendation is 100 grams per hill on planting, growing and fruiting stages. Expected equal yield or better and improved soil condition (pH and soil structure).
• Still under study validation, results expected in two years. Theoretical recommendation is 1kg per hill during planting, vegetative growth and fruiting stages. Expected equal yield or better and improved soil condition (pH and soil structure). This might also improve soil resistance to Panama and Fusarium diseases as soil structure improves but still under study.
For other crops
• Future studies for other crops ongoing